Hi everyone.I'm so impressed that people still want to stay in touch! Don't know,since I just got tagged by Jean Tepper, on facebook,today;but I'm going to look into attending if its not too late!
It is both moving and exciting to see our class burst into action in order to connect, share, and bring to light some cherished memories. The spirit of the class of 64' has been rekindled and is warming hearts everywhere! hugs to all! Aurora
Someone asked me the other day,why would I want to see people I haven't seen in 50 yrs? I said," I want to bring a part of my early life,in the present moment,and it's something I'm feeling good about doing!"I was wondering, does anyone else get this question,or have you thought about it?
It brings back memories that we all need to remember as part of our Dash for being on this earth. And the 60's where a fantastic time to grow up with our friends!!!!!!
Definitely I have thought about it. We all spent four years together at an important time in our lives and in the world. It will be interesting to see how everything turned out. Like reading the final chapter (or the closer to the final Chapter).
Easy to add comments. Just click on "Comments" and box opens up. Type and hit publish when ready.
ReplyDeleteHi Jean, This is a test! Susan
ReplyDeleteHi everyone.I'm so impressed that people still want to stay in touch!
ReplyDeleteDon't know,since I just got tagged by Jean Tepper, on facebook,today;but I'm going to look into attending if its not too late!
It is both moving and exciting to see our class burst into action in order to connect, share, and bring to light some cherished memories. The spirit of the class of 64' has been rekindled and is warming hearts everywhere! hugs to all! Aurora
ReplyDeleteWhat a Great service your committee is doing to get everyone back together
ReplyDeleteagain…. Cheers!!!!!
Many, many thanks to Aurora, Jean, and all the unsung heroes who are putting this together! I am so looking forward to seeing everyone!
ReplyDeleteGail (Halpern) Marcus
Someone asked me the other day,why would I want to see people I haven't seen in 50 yrs? I said," I want to bring a part of my early
ReplyDeletelife,in the present moment,and it's something I'm feeling good about doing!"I was wondering, does anyone else get this question,or have you thought about it?
Seeing people at a 50th reunion has to be exciting!!! THAT MEANS WE ARE STILL ALIVE!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt brings back memories that we all need to remember as part of our Dash
ReplyDeletefor being on this earth. And the 60's where a fantastic time to grow up with our friends!!!!!!
Definitely I have thought about it. We all spent four years together at an important time in our lives and in the world. It will be interesting to see how everything turned out. Like reading the final chapter (or the closer to the final Chapter).
ReplyDelete